- Check out a local Christmas Tree Farm, and make it your family tradition. Our Family looks forward to it every year! Please recycle your tree through your local community tree chipping event.
- Visit the Vancouver Christmas Market. More than just a craft fair, this authentic German Christmas Market creates the perfect atmosphere to mix and mingle with friends and family.
- Visit the Heritage Christmas at Burnaby Village Museum & Carousel.
There's something for everyone-festive entertainment, a craft for children and a special Scavenger Hunt based on The Twelve Days of Christmas. Also, enjoy the smells and tastes of the baking in the Farmhouse every Sunday.
- Go to the Robson Square Ice Rink Open for Free Skating!
- Check out the beautifully decorated trees at the Vancouver Festival of Trees.
- See the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train in Maple Ridge or Port Moody on December 15 & 16.
- Go up the mountain and check out the Peak of Christmas at Grouse Mountain.
- Visit the North Pole BC located right here in North Vancouver!
- See Canyon Lights reach new heights for 2013 holiday season at
the Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- Be sure to take a ride on the Bright Nights & the Christmas Train at Stanley Park.
- Go see the The International Yacht Club's Annual Boat Light Parade in White Rock on December 7 or the Carol Ships Celebration on December 21.
- Take in a show such as Goh Ballet's The Nutcracker in Vancouver or Royal City Youth Ballet's 'the Nutcracker' in Surrey.
- Take the kids to some great singers such as Music with Marnie Concert, Charlotte Diamond: A Holiday Celebration or the even a free show: Christmas at Canada Place with Will and the Backyard Band!
- Visit the Zoo for Winter Wildland at the Greater Vancouver Zoo on December 21 & 22.
- Go visit the Heritage Holiday at the Fort in Fort Langley.
- Heading to the Vancouver Aquarium? Scuba Claus is Back at the Vancouver Aquarium. Mostly on weekends, please check the schedule before you go!
Lots more ideas please see the events area for some more great ideas!