February 18, 2019
A Mountain of Family Fun!
Grouse Mountain presents a day of family fun! Grab your loved ones and head up the mountain for quality time at the Peak of Vancouver.
SPECIAL FOR FAMILY DAY
• Charity Pancake Breakfast (8:30am-11:00am, front of Chalet). By minimum $5 donation to North Shore Rescue.
• Outdoor Live Music (9am-5pm, Skate Pond)
• Meet Cleo, Grouse Mountain resident barn owl (11am, 1pm, 3pm, Chalet)
• Complimentary Snowshoe Tours (1pm, meet at the fire pit). 1-hour guided tour (snowshoe rentals not provided).
• Roving Ice Characters (11am-3pm, Skate Pond & Mountaintop Plaza)
• Grom Ride with the Pros Session (11:00am-2:30pm, Grouse Park)
ALL DAY FUN
• Skiing and Snowboarding* (8:30am-10:00pm)
• Terrain Park* (8:30am to 10:00pm)
• Snowshoeing* (9:00am to dusk)
• Ice Skating on the Mountaintop Skate Pond (9:00am-10:00pm)
• Sliding Zone* (10:00am-8:00pm)
• Magical Light Walk (Dusk to 10pm). Snow-appropriate footwear required.
• Sleigh Rides* (9:30am-9:00pm)
• Ziplining (10:00am to 6:00pm) Rates apply. Visit Guest Services for more information.
• Theatre in the Sky (9:30am to 9:00pm, Chalet)
North Vancouver BC