Event Time: Tuesday, Dec 31, 5:30pm-8:30pm. Gates open at 5:30pm.
Family First Night is the North Shore's original and longest running family friendly New Year's Eve event. Enjoy laser tobogganing, take in live entertainment on the main stage. Keep an eye out for Tickles & Yowza our roving clowns and check out some live music.
Cozy up to the warmth of Mt Seymour fire pits and if you're hungry, we've got you covered with some of Vancouver's finest food vendors. Venture into the woods with your family on an intriguing Snowquest or enjoy a self-guided snowshoe along lantern lit trails. All of this followed by an early NYE countdown and a fireworks finale at 8:25pm.
INCLUDED ACTIVITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Entrance into Family First Night
- Laser Tobogganing
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Acro Fire Entertainment
- Tickles & Yowza the Clowns
- Face Painting, Arts & Crafts
- Shuttle Service from Parkgate Village, North Vancouver
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food vendors featuring sweet and savory dishes.
- Seating areas will be available on the main and upper level of Enquist Lodge as well as outside near the food vendor trucks.
SHUTTLE BUS SCHEDULE
EXTRA SHUTTLE BUSES FOR FAMILY FIRST NIGHT WILL BE RUNNING CONTINUOUSLY FROM 5PM ONWARDS FROM PARKGATE COMMUNITY CENTRE. PARKING AVAILABLE AT OVERFLOW PARKING LOT LOCATED JUST NORTH OF PARKGATE VILLAGE ON MT SEYMOUR RD
1700 Mt Seymour Road,
North Vancouver BC