Township 7 10th Easter Festival - 2016
This spring join us for our 10th annual Easter festival at our South Langley Winery. For the children we’ll have an egg hunt in the vineyard along with a deluxe petting zoo and live music. Sample our new releases as well as delicious wares from an onsite food truck, all while the kids frolic in the vineyard! We will be collecting donations in support of Ronald McDonald House of BC.
* live music performed by Perry Springman featuring children’s songs from his new album
* children’s easter egg hunt in the vineyard
* deluxe petting zoo (live goats, sheep, lambs, miniature & giant bunny rabbits, chickens, ponies)
* magical fairies to paint faces
* new spring releases – Sauvignon Blanc 2015 & 7 Blanc 2015
Please RSVP in advance, this is our largest and most popular event and always sells out. Call 604.532.1766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Families have a choice of: 11am-1:30pm or 2-4:30pm. Only $12 per child.
Time: March 27, 2016 from 11-1:30 or 2:00-4:30pm
21152 16th Ave (at 212th St)